What type of contacts you should be monitoring for Database Marketing alerts and why.
What should I upload to MonitorBase, and what information do I need to upload a file to MonitorBase? You only need a name and address to monitor a consumer for credit based events.
Here are some examples of prospects that would be beneficial to monitor:
- You past funded loans.
- Your credit denied, withdrawn, or "not quite ready" borrowers.
- Contacts from your CRM or Loan Origination Software.
- Prospects that have worked with your referral partners.
- Leads that you have purchased in the past.
- Prospects that would recognize your name or brand in your local market.
- Local affinity groups or organizations.