Looking for a sample .csv template for importing contacts into MonitorBase for monitoring? Look no further! Sample templates and more detail on importing below.
There are a couple of ways to get prospects into your MonitorBase account for monitoring. You can do so through one of our integrations, or upload your database from a file. Below you will find sample CSV file templates as well as a list of required and optional fields. To learn how to save an Excel file as a CSV file, click here.
Click here to download the template CSV file.
(you can open/edit/save CSV files with Excel)
A couple notes about your file:
- All fields must be separated into their own columns. For example, it won't work if the first and last names are joined in one column.
- The header row names do not need to be spelled exactly the same as the template. When uploading you will map your columns to the corresponding fields in MonitorBase.
- Your columns are not required to be in the exact same order as the template. As long as they in there, you are good to go!
- As always, if you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org but please don't email us a list of contacts, email is not as secure as uploading directly into your account.
Required Fields (You need all of these for us to identify your prospect within the credit bureau):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- State (2 letter state code)
- Zip (5 digit zip)
Highly Recommended Fields (importing these will ensure that you have good contact info in the event that you get an alert for your prospect):
- Email (for better offer delivery)
- Mobile Phone
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Middle Name
- Co-Borrower First Name
- Co-Borrower Middle Name
- Co-Borrower Last Name
- Interest Rate (format example 4.5%)
- Loan Number
- CRM ID
- Custom 1
- Custom 2
- Custom 3
- Custom 4
- Custom 5
For admins uploading for multiple users:
- User Email
- User Alt ID
- User ID